theljstaff (theljstaff) wrote in news,
  • Mood: excited

New Team Member

Looking ahead to 2009 and beyond, we determined that we needed to bring on new talent to assist the Advisory Board in long-term planning. We wanted to select someone who had international experience and who understands the pressures of living in the public eye. And most importantly, we wanted to be sure that he was someone who had the respect of the LiveJournal community.

After a lot of searching, we are excited to be able to introduce the newest addition to our team. Please welcome him at our new community: [info]lj_2009

← Ctrl← Alt
Next
Ctrl →Alt →
Previous