Election results and policy changes

Advisory Board Election Winner!

Congratulations to the newest addition to the LJ Advisory Board, election winner legomymalfoy! Please see lj_election_en for full results. Thanks to everyone who voted!

Recent Policy Changes

Since March we've worked with you and the Advisory Board members on developing a set of reasonable policy guidelines. Your feedback and the Advisory Board's perspective have guided us each step of the way. Well, three months of this ongoing discussion have finally born fruit: please see our latest post in lj_policy for details!
Tags: advisory board, elections, policy