News Flash---Permanent Account Sale Extended

Due to popular demand, we're extending the Permanent Account sale. Many of you have written in requesting an extension, noting that a lot of people get paid on Fridays or on the 15th. We're happy to report that your requests have been answered—the sale now ends on December 15, giving you an extra 5 days to head over to the Gift Shop and purchase a Permanent Account.

(We disabled email notification for this news post because we don't want to inundate your inboxes with announcements, but we thought you might want to know about the sale extension.)