Party -- who's bringing what?

Faith and Blythe suggested that I ask what everybody is bringing to the party (now called LJcon2000 by Patrick) so we don't end up with "80 bags of chips and no napkins".

So, here's some starting information:

bradfitz: volleyball net, poles, rope/stakes for court perimeter, ball (somebody might want to bring other balls), frisbees, croquet set
faith: "Hello my name is...." stickers (along with Betsy)

Everybody's that's coming, post what you're bringing. If you're not coming because you're in Europe or the east coast or have no car, post that on the party announcement instead. Only comment here if you are coming and you are bringing something, or as a forum to discuss what needs to be brought.

We'll be eating probably between 5:00 and 7:00, so if you're coming much later than that, bring drinks or something for that night instead of stuff on the grill.