Update on Release 88

Thank you for your continued feedback about our latest release.  Today, we have some small updates to share with you:
  • A patch has been released that should address a few of the major bugs with expanding comments, as well as other Ajax features. This should help with some of the functionality issues some of you have been experiencing.
  • All users now have the ability to edit their comments. While it's not a replacement for the 'preview' button, it allows you to correct mistakes when commenting. For more information on editing comments, see our FAQ.
Again, thank you for all of your feedback.  We have already compiled a list of of issues that have been reported and are currently being worked on, which you can see in this post at lj_releases.  If you encounter additional bugs, please contact support.  We appreciate your patience as we work to improve our new commenting system.

- The LiveJournal Team

Tags: release 88