theljstaff (theljstaff) wrote in news,

ALL-NEW SCRAPBOOK TO LAUNCH THIS WEEK; UPDATED FAQ

May 21, 2012: Three weeks ago we officially announced the plan to overhaul Scrapbook, LiveJournal’s exclusive photo-hosting feature for Plus, Paid and Perm accounts. Today we’re letting you know that the new Scrapbook will release this week; in anticipation, we want to give you a bit more information on some additional changes that have been made. The newest additions to the FAQ are under the cut; the original FAQ about the new Scrapbook is in the previous news post.

Read more...Collapse )
  • Error