- Particularly long comment threads now collapse with the alert “...and [#] more comments.” Just click on that alert to see the rest of the comments. Here’s what this looks like:
- Notification emails now hide any content that was already placed inside an lj-cut instead of displaying the entire entry.
- Social Capital is now displayed for all communities on the profile page.
- You can now embed the Spotify player into your journal or community style.
- Personal userheads are now available for purchase. A personal userhead is of your own design and is unique to you, unavailable to anyone else. Purchase as many personal userheads as you like; each costs 5,000 LJ FunBux™, and is good for five years. Learn more.
- Scheduled entries should no longer return errors or double-post.
- Domain mapping should no longer force redirection to the LiveJournal login page.
- The format=light URL modifier works on entry pages again.
- Comment notification emails will send even if the entry has a poll.
- The "Music" section on the edit entries page will let you delete the entire text field.
- The help link next to “Do not add to friends pages and RSS” on the update page now links to the correct FAQ.
- The list of journals and communities added by default for new users has changed to news and lj_releases for non-Cyrillic users.
- Missing navigation items in the Classic journal style have re-appeared.
- Notifications about expiring add-ons will now have correct subject lines.
- The bold/italic/strikethrough buttons in the site default commenting scheme should no longer cause cursor positioning problems in Chrome.
- The Calendar feature will now update properly when you edit an entry and change its date.
PLANNED PARENTHOOD: HELP WITH A VGIFT!
Join us in standing up for reproductive health and education. Through the end of the month, you can send a specially designed Planned Parenthood vgift to your LiveJournal friends to help support this cause. (And if you need someone to send it to frank is always happy to receive gifts!). There are three variations for you to choose from ($1, $5 and $10), but they’d all look good on your profile. Thank you for your support! Learn more.
- The LiveJournal Team