Stats

The statistics page has finally been updated. Better, it'll now automatically update everyday at 1:30 am PST.

The reason this was never done before was because it wasn't an integral part of the site, and I just ran the tool to generate the stats whenever I was curious. I would've run that nightly, except parts of the script were very inefficient as the number of users and posts grew. (in other words, it didn't scale worth a damn.) Anyway, I fixed it all up. The graphs are coming back soon, too.... I'm generating all the data for it again, but I need to sleep. Tomorrow.