Site redesign feedback
1) You don't like how everything just suddenly changed with no warning or initial announcement.
2) The colors are too light. Especially with regards to comment pages (both header colors and the grey text color), text entered into the Update page, the entry page text, and links/lj tags which you have visited look too similar to those you haven't.
3) You want more customization options for the friends feed. You want to be able to change more than just the background color/image, and also want to change the text colors, link colors, other foreground colors, etc.
4) Margins need to be fixed on entry pages. There is a small margin on the left side of the page, then a very large one on the right side. This problem is further compounded when you see that the comments on the same page don't follow the same margins.
5) You don't find the homepage very useful. The Ratings/Top LJ feature isn't very good at identifying interesting content, and it commonly shows entries that are in Russian.
6) The Social capital & Ratings sections on profiles aren't relevant and take up too much space. The statistics column itself is taking up too much space on the page.
7) The sidebar on the Friends feed should be removed if all widgets have been hidden, allowing feed content to take up this space.
8) The widget for LiveJournal Today on the Friends Feed should respect the setting for "show multiple entries from same community" from the homepage/main Ratings, and the default behavior should be to show only 1 entry per user/community.
9) The rounded corners of userpics aren't well liked.
10) The lj-cut should still have customizable text.
11) Links to Scrapbook and the Upload userpics page are needed in the site menu. The current display of data on the menu page is also confusing. Here is an alternate list of how the menu could potentially appear that we would like your feedback on (Is this better? What should change? What's missing?)
Post new entry
My entries (your recent entries page)
Friends of Friends
Terms of Service
Tools & Settings:
Manage custom friends groups
We know that things changing abruptly can be frustrating, and that we don't have the greatest track record when it comes to making changes based on your feedback. We're working on changing that, and want you to know that we are taking all of your feedback on the redesign very seriously, and will be making changes based on it.