Release #116

Release #116 has landed, bringing with it the return of comment subject lines to the system style commenting pages! Head on over to lj_releases for all the details of this and the other features/fixes included in this release.

We also wanted to thank you for your continued responses to our posts in lj_feedback recently. We'll continue to get your thoughts and ideas on new features or general questions about your use of LiveJournal there, so be sure to track or join that community to keep up with everything there.

Thank you!
Tags: comment subject lines, release 116
Comments for this post were disabled by the author