Welcome Stan Lee!

Hi everyone!

We're very pleased to announce that Stan Lee has joined LiveJournal! Welcome to LiveJournal, therealstanlee -- check out his journal to keep up with all the news, stories, and exciting announcements he'll be making there.

Stan Lee is known to millions of us as the co-creator of Spider-Man, The Avengers, X-Men, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, The Fantastic Four, as well as hundreds of other super heroes that have propelled Marvel to its preeminent position in the comic book industry.

As many of you already know, Stan is involved with a huge comic expo each year in Los Angeles called Comikaze Expo, one of the largest comic conventions in the country. This year, we're thrilled to let you know that Stan will be visiting the LiveJournal booth at Comikaze Expo on Saturday, where 10 lucky fans will have a chance to meet him in person! If you're in L.A. this weekend at the Expo, swing by our booth and enter the raffle for this chance to win an awesome fan experience.

Thanks! :)