LiveJournal app for iOS

Hi all, it's been a while...

We have released new LiveJournal app for iOS. It's available for free (for devices on iOS 8 and higher).

This is a totally new mobile app - modern, convenient and of high standard for iOS apps. Explore LJ without even having to log in or register - all you need is download the app. Unique tree-structured comments system allows you to keep track of all important discussions. And it's fast, too! Publishing your posts, downloading feed, crossposting to social networks - in a flash. The data is cached, which means no connection break will prevent you from reading entries and comments once they've been downloaded. And while you're offline, you can write and save drafts and post them once the connection is restored.

We would very much appreciate your feedback!
Tags: ios app, mobile