new options!

okay, my subject lies. there's only one new option, but I've been working for the past few hours on the infrastructure that'll let me easily add tons of new options in the future. I have a handful of new features that I've been waiting to unveil but haven't because not all users will want them, so I need to make new options to turn those new features on or off. As a test, I made the first new option:

Go to edit personal information and you can choose which email address is displayed on your userinfo page.... your actual address, your livejournal.com address (for paid users), both, or neither. The "neither" choice complements the "Show contact information" option because now you can show your ICQ/AOL info without showing an email address.

Anyway, you get the point. The next few days will be more exciting as far as new features/options go. Today was a boring day.