20,000 users

LiveJournal now has 20,000 users....

"... and boy is it slow," Evan says. *sigh* So very true. Sometimes it's fast, lately, but there are still slow times. I'm working on it, don't worry. I'd work on it faster if stupid US West would fix my DSL at home. (but that's a rant for my own journal)

Anyway, we've picked out the new servers and have pretty much decided where we're going to colocate them. At this point it's just working out some details.