Finally -- fun stuff coming back.

I've been working on livejournal stuff all day on and off. Everybody's noticed the speed improvement, yeah, but now it's time to bring back the old features that were disabled and make a ton of new features.

Finally, the search engine and directory are back, and faster than before (many parts went through a rewrite). There are still a number of things that don't work with it, but I'm aware of them and working on it. For now, try it out and let's see if it works well without locking up too many tables and slowing the whole site to a crawl.