Directory is back.

The directory search engine is working again. I found a bunch of ways to make it faster and more friendly when dozens of people are using it simultaneously, but if it kills the site again I'm going to take it down and work on it more.

A lot of things are still broken with the search engine (like the sort-by-region output mode) but I don't care right now... that's easy to do in comparison with fixing the locking issues. Once it's running nicely, then I'll worry about how it looks.