Die subject icons, die!

I got sick of looking at that big block of subject icons whenever I replied to a comment (since I never use them) and I hated looking at them in my own journal, so I added a new option at edit info that lets you turn them off.

Right now it only disables them in your own journal (so nobody can use them... haha!) but I'm also going to make it hide them whenever you're logged in and replying in somebody else's journal.