Servers!

The new servers were shipped on Wednesday and are on their way from Dell to my parent's home in Portland (the company's official address, since I don't have a permanent address). When I go home for Christmas I'll start setting them all up. I need to finish the colo arrangements too. I want to colo them at Speakeasy, who use InterNAP for their network. Or, if Speakeasy doesn't get more room soon, I'll just go with InterNAP. Speakeasy's a cooler company, though.

At least there isn't too much rush since the current servers seem to be handling everything just fine, thanks to the recent changes. Still, it'll be nice having room to grow into as LiveJournal continues to grow.