Announcing ChangeLog

A few of you have wanted more frequent news updates, so I've started a ChangeLog ... every little change I make to LiveJournal will be documented there. I'll still post here in news, but only ever few days to summarize what I've done. Stuff I post here will be in English. Stuff in ChangeLog often be very technical. I'll appreciate replies to the entries in ChangeLog, but no non-technical ("how do i upload a picture???") questions. That should really go to support, anyway. :-)

I plan to use ChangeLog like I used LiveJournal back when I first made it... I'll post one-liners up to 30 times a day or so. Maybe more. So, be aware you may not want to add it to your friends list.