Tim (visions) wrote in news,
Tim
visions

There is now a Windows Client LiveJournal Changelog page available here. This will play the same role as the main LiveJournal Changelog... and will be updated fairly frequently when development is occuring. You can add it to your friends list by adding user "lj_win32" if you so desire.

It will also be the place that I discuss possible features that I am thinking about adding as well as post links for development versions for people to test out (if willing).