Sorry!

My apologies for all the sporadic problems lately and today especially. I've been working on the cache-related headers that LiveJournal generates. The people most affected are people behind caching proxies: people at microsoft.com have complained, AOL users, most of Australia. Don't worry --- it's all getting fixed. I was never really aware before of all the issues regarding caching because they've never affected me. Now that I've read up on it, I know what I have to do to fix things.

Also, LiveJournal will be down tonight sometime between 1am-3am PST for maybe 15-20 minutes max while I do some work on the database.