Mood Icons

Mood icons are now implemented. If you go modify your journal you can select which of the three sets to use. More sets on their way! (and if you want to make some, please do!)

I'm still debating whether to use the journal owner's mood icons or the friend's icons when looking at a user's friends view. Right now the mood icons you choose show up like that for all your posts in everybody's friends view. However, I think I may need an override option for journal owners: "don't use my friend's mood icons in my friends view". Thoughts?