Message board change

Nearly all the message board code has been rewritten to be more efficient, and to support paging ... it's not done yet, but I had to put it up already because the old code (from an old project of mine) sucked. The code is a lot neater.

Beware, though --- it's not done yet, so it has some fairly obvious bugs. I'll be working on this right now, but feel free to report bugs anyway.

And if you hate the change, feel free to complain. (I couldn't stop you anyway.... :-))

I'll do a write-up later about how the threading and display works. For now, you can play with it on a long thread, like the site redesign post.