Calling all geeks....

The lj_biz people have been busy, but it's time for all the developers to get together and start using lj_dev.

If you can program, come visit lj_dev, introduce yourself, and let's start workin' on stuff. There's an incredible amount of stuff to be done.... If you feel like programming for LiveJournal, speak up and we'll do our best to find you an interesting project...

If you know PHP, ASP, Perl, SQL, Linux, FreeBSD, networking, Java, C, C++, or any combination of the above, come join the lj_dev community...