New Servers!

The new servers arrived.... they're sitting in boxes right now behind me. I won't get a chance to set them up until tomorrow evening, probably. Then I'll probably bring them to the colo place Thursday.

Sorry if things are getting slow sometimes. I thought I was getting these new servers too soon, but obviously not. So many new users! I'll buy the next set of servers even sooner this time, assuming we have the money. :-)