Servers online!

Good news! The two new web servers online and working now..... they've actually been online for about a week, but I haven't had a chance to finish setting them up until tonight. A lot of things changed behind the scenes, so if anything weird is going on, please report it.

I'm going to sleep now... if anything major breaks, evan or revjim will call me. However, things are pretty well tested.... everything should be fast today as people are sitting around work and school bored and pounding on LiveJournal.

Enjoy the speed! Thanks again to everybody that's bought paid accounts (nice plug, eh?) .... Seriously though, it's the people that send in money that make this whole project succeed. Without you guys, we'd be unable to buy new servers when things got slow, and we would have never been able to grow this much.

Now that this is out of the way, I'm going to focus on getting all the developers whatever they need to keep working effectively (a few people are waiting on me to do/fix something for them), and then I'm going to shut myself off from everything for several days and work on the new style system, S2.