Routing problems.

If you've had trouble reach LiveJournal the past few days, you're not the only one. There's nothing I can do to fix it, though. The problem is with Verio.

Here's an email from the network guy at speakeasy where LiveJournal is colo'ed at:

It's a routing problem exclusively with verio. Our upstream provider, Internap, is working with them to clear this up. At this time, Internap has noticed a number of routing anomalies coming fromt the verio network. This isn't the only one.

I'll post more when I know more. Sending me more traceroutes won't help.... we know where the problem is.

Update:

Internap has informed me that the problems with verio have been resolved at this time. I can now successfully hit all the example IPs you gave me from my box in colo on the same subnet as livejournal, and they claim verio hosts can hit our border router on that wire now as well.