Ummm... yeah.

If any part of that upgrade could've gone wrong, it did. Seriously, what a pain. LFS still isn't working, but we can finish that remotely.

The new memory is being used already... that should provide a real noticeable speed improvement. The new disks are setup and working, but not being used yet. I'll set those up tomorrow.

Evan and I are frickin' tired and want to go home.

Dormando, thanks for the assistance. Sometimes we're even normal and coherent.