  • Mood:

$10K update

Just wanted to post a quick update on the fundraiser status...

Currently we've collected $4,900, with at least $900 more reportedly on its way in the mail. That leaves 42 permanent accounts left.

Ya know, I thought we could sell these things, but I thought it'd take 2 weeks, not 2 days.

Wow, thanks everybody! I don't really know how to express my appreciation in words, so I'll just go make some fun new LJ features for y'all. :-)