Boo! Trick or treat...

Well, it's Halloween today, and I'm not doing my homework that I think
is due tomorrow. Who cares-- this is more fun. I'm starting to document
everything like crazy, to make it easy for people to pick up later.
Check out the rapidly expanding developer
section
which contains preliminary information on how to customize
journals, even though that functionality isn't actually working yet.
However, now you know how it will work, when I make it.

  • 1 comment