Insomnia (insomnia) wrote in news,
Insomnia
insomnia

Evening voting

It's 7:30 pm and we are only about 100 votes from taking the lead for a second Webby nomination, where we trail PayPal in the services category by only 2%! We're closing the gap... can we take first place tonight?

If everyone who voted for us in the personal category also voted for us in the services category, we'd be way ahead by now! Are you *sure* you voted in both categories? If you aren't, please check.

Take a minute and help LJ this evening. Write us in for a Webby in the Services, Personal site, and Community categories! If you really want to help out, copy this post into your journal or into your communities. Spread the word and get out the vote!