Insomnia (insomnia) wrote in news,
Insomnia
insomnia

LiveJournal T-Shirts for sale soon!

I know it's been a bit of a wait, but we will be selling LiveJournal shirts very soon! The e-commerce site is nearing completion and the first shirts have been made.

Here is what they look like!

On the back they say "Because you like to think people care..." They also come in longsleeves and "women's cut" varieties.

Shirts are only the first item we will carry. If shirts sell well, expect more varieties of shirts and a wide variety of other LiveJournal merchandise too!

We are still working out a few final details on the e-commerce site, but keep an eye out on the main livejournal page, as we will have an announcement there when the shirts go on sale.