Brad Fitzpatrick (bradfitz ) wrote in news ,

Beta test the directory search!

I've opened up access to the directory search. Play with it awhile, try to break it. I'll be watching the server to make sure it behaves. If it doesn't I'll take it down and work on some more performance things which I was too lazy to do for now. I know a bunch of ways to make it faster, but for now let's see if it's fast enough.

Feedback would be appreciated. (especially with idea for more interesting search filter criteria)