LiveJournal T-shirts!

People have talked about selling LiveJournal T-shirts for over a year now. Well, they're finally available:

http://www.punctuate.com/sites/livejournal/

Enjoy! Only one design, one product, and one color .... but I'm told from the people that set this up that's all that's feasible if you want a quality shirt (rather than some super-thin shirt with an iron-on logo printed out on some dude's printer) at a reasonable price.

The point of this isn't to make money ... I think we make $1-$2 per shirt? (Mark?) The point of it is just to make them available if you want them ... and to advertise the site to random people you walk by I guess. (which will be cooler once we get rid of the invitation codes... yes, they'll die... have to do some other things first...)