Happy 2002!

I'd just like to wish all you LiveJournalers a happy new year!

Things have been a little silent lately, but a lot of stuff is in progress. Rather than litter this post up with an unorganized list of those things, I'll try to get an organized one posted soon-ish.

For now I need to go prepare for a party. Everybody have a safe and and fun evening, etc, etc.... :-) Of course, this post is too late for people east of -0400 GMT, but I hope you had a fun New Year's already.

See ya!