LiveJournal .... the song!

Nick Yonce, nickrock, wrote to me awhile back asking if we'd sue him or something if his band Mirrors On Shoes did a song about LiveJournal. I laughed and said of course not, but I'd love to hear it if they did do it....

Well, it's done: [Download MP3]

I'm not sure if it's the coolest thing or sickest thing ever. Maybe both. :-) Anyway, enjoy!

Mirrors on Shoes .... you guys rock. Thanks. :-)

LYRICS
Turned on my computer, and what did i see?
my livejournal client staring back at me.
your my friend I'll add you to my list,
according to my current mood i'm pissed
as i'm currently listening to some song that's really "emo"

There are some things that you've got to know

on Live Journal, Live Journal
Chronicle your uncle's heart attack
on Live Journal, Live Journal
Making fun of your friend behind their back
on Live Journal

Customize your settings, and your profile
Click refresh a thousand times, this might take awhile
upload some pictures of your cat
and let the whole world know that you can't be ignored

all of this and more

On Live Journal, Live Journal
Mirrors on Shoes is back in full effect
On Live Journal, Live Journal
Find some new friends to infect (with live journal)

Some kids have blogs or diaryland,
for reasons i can't understand
scribble couldn't hold a candle to a livejournal paid account
what more can i say, or is that it?
besides the fact that LJ's the whip
It's time for me to log-out

There's one more thing that you've got to know

On Live Journal, Live Journal
Making fun of your friends behind their back
On Live Journal, Live Journal
Chronicle your gerbils heart attack

On Live Journal....So Live...So Journal...
L-I-V-E J-O-U-R-N-A-L

Live Journal, Live Journal