Q&A Day

Here's a fun idea... Post a question to the LiveJournal crew here about anything LiveJournal-related, and we'll answer tomorrow or the next day in news again where everybody can see it.

We'll try to answer the most number of questions possible.

Don't worry about duplicate questions... we'll be sure not to answer in duplicate. ;-)

Note: this is different tech support, where you go if you have problems. This is for things you're just curious about, which I guess might include problems, but those might not be as interesting to answer. We'll see.

Bring on the questions!