Find a friend...

If you have a paid account, you can now find friends who are popular with your friends, but who you do not list yourself:

http://www.livejournal.com/friends/popwithfriends.bml

Props to ellenlouise and evan for the idea, even though they'll probably both give me crap about not using 'whom' a couple times in that first sentence.

Update: Heh, I messed up.... I had my userid hardcoded in there from testing instead of using the $remote user's userid. Try again! :)
Tags: popwithfriends