Job opening: Sysadmin

We're again looking for a sysadmin. Brief job description available at:

http://www.danga.com/jobs/sysadmin.txt

[Keeping comments on here, but turning off email notifications. Please email important questions.]

Update, Jan. 17: Job's been filled. Sorry to everybody else who applied.... there were a ton of great resumes and I probably could've interviewed people for weeks, but I'm incredibly confident that I found the best person for the job. Announcement forthcoming.