Directory change

Okay, sorting by location is back in the directory .... and that's the default search mode when you click a state or country in the directory now too. It worked like this before for US people, but now it also works for international people.

Apologies for "taking this out" .... I never got rid of it on purpose, I rewrote the search engine & directory from the ground up and I just never got around to adding it back in. Anyway, enjoy.