Jesse Proulx (jproulx) wrote in news,
Jesse Proulx
jproulx

Quick Update

We received and installed our new set of servers last week, and we've made new clusters to spread some of the database traffic around. We've moved some accounts over to the new user cluster to balance the amount of users in each. We're also using a cluster just for syndicated accounts, because they have a higher amount of traffic (on average) than regular accounts.

&

If you run a community, you should check out our new community management page. We're cutting out some of the technical hassle involved in maintaining a community, so try it out and let us know what you think.