LiveJournal turns 4!

By my clock, it's now March 18th.... LiveJournal's birthday!

Four years ago today I made the first post into the system, thinking I'd just use it myself and let a few friends use it too. Now we have 932,081 accounts, 425,901 of which are active. Incredible! Thanks, everybody.... it's the users that make this place fun.

In celebration of LJ's birthday we'll be announcing some cool stuff throughout the day, so make sure you keep reading the news.

For now, I'm going to go update the Frank the Goat image on the main page with a cool birthday version that justgoto made. (hover your mouse over it to get the full effect!)

Anyway, stay tuned.... :-)