LiveJournal Store

The 5,000 shirts have arrived...

The LiveJournal Store!
http://www.livejournal.com/store/

Most items are $14, and every item includes free shipping within the US & Canada. Shipping elsewhere is $5 for the first shirt, $3 for the second, (then $5, then $3...).

We're selling this all just above cost, and we only got these so cheap because we bought so many of them. So... if you want to get in on this price, do it soon before we run out. Future orders won't be as big, and we'll have to jack up the costs proportionately.

To keep processing costs low, we can't accept returns. Double-check the size chart before placing an order.

If you'd like to appear in a LiveJournal clothing photo gallery, email a photo of yourself in the clothes to: lj_clothing_pics@livejournal.com and optionally include your username (if you want to be linked).