Notice: security problem

I've found a bug in version 1.3.0-1.3.4 of the Windows LiveJournal client that you should be aware of:

When you make a non-public journal entry and then go back to edit it later, if you don't open the "Post Options" dialog box within the history editing dialog box, when you save your post it will go back to public.... that is not good at all.

I'm looking into why that happens and preparing a fix right now.