Two cool things...

We've been nominated for the Webby Awards in the Community category. This isn't the People's Voice category like last time, but an actual nomination.... cross your fingers for us.

Our stats page used to have a listing of recent posts. Unfortunately, that area died when we changed our database architecture awhile back. Anyway, it's been resurrected:And it's extremely efficient, not hurting the databases at all, so feel free to reload and have fun.

An XML version is also available, if you're a friendly robot. (Unfriendly robots are generally detected and killed, so be friendly.)

Enjoy.