Test server

One of the most vocal complaints we've been hearing lately is that there's no public test server to let the community test out new code before it goes live.

Although we do internal testing, having thousands of testers is arguably better than just 10.

So, to address this, we've revived our public test server and made a new community (lj_test) to focus on announcing new code changes. That way anybody willing to test will know what areas to pound on the hardest, looking for bugs.

Comments being disabled here, but you can go reply/ask questions at the lj_test announcement.
Subscribe
Comments for this post were disabled by the author