Postcard Update

Thanks for the postcards!

The previously mentioned postcard wallpaper plan is going well, and things are already looking more interesting in here. We got 2 postcards on Friday, 48 on Saturday, 52 on Monday, and 13 on Tuesday. (awww... slowing down?)

Anyway, we've randomly picked some winners to get 2 month paid accounts.

For the first 2 we received on Friday: clipdude and ragga_muffin.

And we drew 3 from the Saturday batch: eleb, beastule, and oracne.

We'll be picking more winners from the Monday/Tuesday batch later.

We'll post some pics once we get everything hung up.