Jesse Proulx (jproulx) wrote in news,
Jesse Proulx
jproulx

National Day to Prevent Teen Pregnancy

We were approached by The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy to help them spread the word about teen pregnancy and its effect on society. The third annual "National Day to Prevent Teen Pregnancy" takes place today, and they're asking that teenagers nationwide take a short, online quiz to reflect on the best course of action in a number of tough sexual situations. We don't usually post things like this, but considering the average age of our userbase, we feel that this is a worthy cause. If you have a few minutes to spare, and you're between the ages of 13-19, please consider taking the quiz.