Krissy (ljkrissy) wrote in news,
Krissy
ljkrissy

Give More Give More

All of us on the LiveJournal staff had a wonderful time reading your comments to our last news post! Thanks for taking the time to tell us how you felt. We love to hear from you (and we do read every last comment).

Due to the popularity of our Give More offer, we wanted to give you a little extra time to take advantage of it before it ends. We're extending the offer until Saturday, December 24th at 12 noon PST (-0800 GMT).

The Give More offer enables you to buy someone a gift of paid time and automatically give them the userpic add-on (a total of 100 userpics) for FREE! This offer only applies to gifts purchased for other users.

If you'd like to Give More, just head to the Gift Shop.