Barak Berkowitz (barakb25) wrote in news,
  • Location: on the road
  • Mood: contemplative
  • Music: none

Journals being restored

As promised below we have reviewed the journals that have been suspended and are now in the midst of unsuspended about half of them.
The class of suspensions that are being reversed are;
1.     All Fandom journals
2.     All fiction journals
3.     All journals who that had problems in their profile only

A large number of journals that are clear violations of our policies will remain suspended.

I will write a post in more detail soon but I wanted to get this up now as promised.

We are truly sorry for the mess, we have more work yet to do.